PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation and Practioner Course
What’s Included in this PRINCE2® Agile Training Course?
The following is included in this PRINCE2® Agile Foundation and Practitioner course:
The PRINCE2® Foundation Exam Fee
The PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Fee
Experienced PRINCE2® Instructor
- Duration: Online Instructor-led (5 days)
- Classroom (5 days)
- Online Self-paced (40 hours)
- Cost: £1299 + vat. The price includes exam fees
The following topic are covered on this course:
- PRINCE2 principles
- PRINCE2 themes
- PRINCE2 processes
- Governance requirements
- Agile concepts and techniques including Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin (pronounced “ku-nev-in”)
- PRINCE2 and agile ways of working
The following topics are covered on this course:
- Tailoring PRINCE2 themes and processes in agile ways
- The fix and flex hexagon
- Prioritisation of user requirements with user stories.
- The feedback loop
- Servant leader
- The Agilometer
- Estimation in agile
- Burn charts and info radiators for progress control
- Rich communication and workshops
- Kanban, Scrum, Lean startup
- Health check
- Transition tips
The fifth day is a flexible exam preparation day to complete at your convenience to prepare you to take and pass your PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner exam online. Complete going through the sample exam paper
We provide comprehensive support during the exam to ensure your experience as simple as possible. This exam can be taken at a suitable time, subject to availability; online, anywhere.
Benefits of PRINCE2® online exams include:
- Quicker Results
- Save Travel Costs
- Take your exam at your home, office, or work when you are ready
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.