Virtual Negotiation Training Course
Virtual Negotiation Training Course will aim to enhance an individual’s skills to influence others via communication, to shape decisions and engagement at all levels. Negotiating is vital to many business areas and sectors.
Negotiation skills are inherent qualities that help two or more parties agree to a common logical solution. In the workplace, you may have to display your negotiating skills in various situations.
In negotiation courses, trainees learn effective management strategies for their negotiations and how to find new negotiation opportunities at the bargaining table.
The course is aimed at anyone who wishes to improve their negotiations skills.
Duration: One days
Main Topic covered
The course will cover the following areas:
- What is Negotiation?
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills
- Factors that Impact Negotiation
- Stages of Negotiation
- Building Good Relationships
- Being Confident and Comfortable
- Collaborating with Others
- Solving Conflict
- Develop the negotiation skills
Six stages of negotiation
- Preparation. Effective preparation helps you gather the necessary information prior to negotiation and can improve the quality of your negotiations. …
- Open discussion. …
- Clarification of goals. …
- Negotiation. …
- Agreement. …
- Implementation of a plan.
Haris Solutions of certificate of attendance
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.