VC- PRINCE2® Sixth Edition Combined Foundation & Practitioner Course
PRINCE2® Sixth Edition Combined Foundation & Practitioner Course
This package contains the official exam voucher, as well as everything you need to learn the topic and get prepared for the exam
- The course material is fully Accredited by PeopleCert
- Official PRINCE2® E-manual
- Exam vouchers for PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner
- Fully aligned with the 6th Edition of PRINCE2 (latest edition)
- Sample Exam Papers
- Contains multiple Quizzes
PRINCE2® Sixth Edition Foundation and Practitioner Certification
PRINCE2 is one of the world’s most widely used project management framework. Based on best practice, the key benefits of PRINCE2 methodology is application to any project irrespective of its size, industry sector, geographic location or culture. This course provides a definitive overview of the latest version of PRINCE2. Four integrated components will be covered:
- Project environment
We also look at management roles required in a PRINCE2 project and what management products must be created to ensure the project is delivered in a coordinated, consistent and transparent manner.
Our 4 days accredited PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner course offers:
- A deeper understanding of the PRINCE2 methodology with our unique interactive learning.
- Go beyond the PRINCE2 methodology during the course to become a more effective project manager.
- Key benefits of the structured PRINCE2 methodology.
- Our enhanced PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner course exam insurance.(Exam Insurance means you will be able to resit your exam. If you fail the same exam )
- The aim of the course is to confirm that you understand the PRINCE2® method well enough to work effectively with or as a member of a project management team.
- Attaining your Practitioner qualification is only one part of becoming a successful and effective project manager.
- The PRINCE2 Foundation level, demonstrate that you understand and can recall the various components of the PRINCE2 method
- At PRINCE2 Practitioner level, demonstrate that you can apply and tailor the PRINCE2 method to a real project.
- Explain and apply the PRINCE2 principles.
- Explain the purpose of the seven PRINCE2 themes and describe how they are applied to a project.
- Describe each step of the PRINCE2 journey, explaining the activities required to guide a project throughout its lifecycle.
- Create the recommended PRINCE2 management products which include baselines, records and reports
PRINCE2 Foundation Examination Format
Multiple choice questions
60 questions per paper
33 marks required (out of 60 available) to pass: 55%
One hour’s (60 minutes) duration
To take the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
PRINCE2 5th Edition (Foundation or Practitioner)
PRINCE2 6th Edition (Foundation)
Project Management Qualification (PMQ)*
Project Professional Qualification (PPQ)*
Project Management Professional (PMP)**
Project Management Professional (PMP)®**
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)**
IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)***
IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)***
IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)***
IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate).***
For more information on which certifications are now recognized as approved prior learning for the PRINCE2 Practitioner certification, please refer to our guide:
Booking an Exam where prerequisites apply
Please ensure that before you book an exam where a prerequisite is required, that you hold verified proof of completion of that prerequisite. Your examination results will be withheld until the correct prerequisite is provided to PeopleCert. If you are unable to provide the required prerequisite, then you will need to successfully complete the prerequisite before the higher-level exam result is released.
PRINCE2 Practitioner Examination Format
68 questions per paper
38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available): approximately 55%
Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
Open book. Candidates are permitted to use the official hard copy of the Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® Sixth Edition. The official manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
Key benefits of PRINCE2 methodology for Organisations
- A common and consistent approach
- A controlled and organised start, middle and end
- Regular reviews of progress against plan
- Assurance that the project continues to have a business justification
The certification is aimed at project managers, aspiring project managers and anyone who manages projects. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
PRINCE2® and PRINCE2® Agile are registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.